New to using vintage postage stamps? Here's a basic guide to get you started!
- Any postage stamp that has not been previously used can be used as valid postage - even if it's 100 years old!
- The current rate for a standard one-ounce letter within the United States is $0.60. Simply apply enough vintage postage stamps that add up to $0.60. Additional stamps are needed for extra heavy letters, square / lumpy cards, or mail going outside the United States.
- Get creative when picking out your stamps! Put together fun color combinations. Go for subject matters that are special to the recipient. Match the stamps to the event decor when mailing invitations.
- Have fun when putting the stamps on your envelope! Gather them in the corner. Put them straight across the top. Scatter them about.
- Ready to start using vintage stamps on your mail? Check the Saturday Morning Vintage shop to see the vintage postage stamps currently available - sets coordinated by color and theme, instant collections packaged in old tins, and booklets filled with blocks of stamps.
- Don't see what you're looking for? Have some questions? Send me a message and let's chat!